In Little Fockers, Jack (De Niro) has developed heart problems and considers Greg (Stiller) as the next in line to replace him as the protector and guide to the family. Meanwhile Jack is juggling between his work and raising twins with wife Pam Focker (Teri Polo). Now Greg has to again prove his worth to his father-in-law and show him that he can be the next 'Godfocker'.
The Little Fockers Blu-ray and DVD was released on April 5, 2011 and features-
1) Bob and Ben: The duo Ben Stiller and Robert De Niro recalling on their characters' development throughout the Meet the Parents trilogy.
2) Few deleted scenes from the film and alternate opening and ending.
3) Ben and Owen: Little Fockers is Stiller and Wilson’s 10th film together. In this interview they talk about their personal and professional history.
4) Making of Godfocker: A fun behind-the-scenes look at Little Fockers featuring the cast and crew of the movie.
6) The Focker Foot Locker: A string of clips from the film every time the word Focker is used.
7) Bout time – Behind the scenes about the fight between Stiller and De Niro.
For die-hard fans of Meet the Parents series, the extras presented in the DVD and Blu-ray will prove to be very enjoyable.