The Blu-ray and DVD were released on April 15, 2011 and is packed with bonus features such as-
1) Additional Scenes which were cut from the movie (also available on the DVD version).
2) Maximum Movie Mode – Cast and crew members of the movie take a journey through the movie. Also included in this mode are few important moments from the previous films.
3) A sneak peek of the forthcoming film- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2.
4) Running Competition – It involves the competition between the three leads during an escape scene with a commentary from the director, David Yates.
5) The Seven Harry’s – Behind the scene look at different characters transforming into Harry.
6) A round of golf between the stars of the movie- Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Oliver Phelps and James Phelps.
7) The Promotional Trailer of “Wizarding World of Harry Potter” and making of soundtrack of the film.
For die-hard Potter fans, the Blu-ray and DVD comes with many extra features that are enjoyable. These features will make the fans more anxious for the part 2 of the film which is scheduled to be released in July.